One of the worst chores for me has always been the ironing, but that has all changed thanks to the Panasonic NI-WL600 Cordless 360 Degree Multi-Directional Iron. Before I bought his iron, it seemed that whenever I tried ironing I was fighting with the iron. Having to do all of my families ironing the last thing I wanted to do was fight to get it done. The Panasonic NI-WL600 is truly a dream come true, and it lives up to the Panasonic name.
One of the best things about this iron is its unique design; no matter where I look, I haven’t found one that looks or acts like this one does. One of the best things about its unique design is how easily it moves. The majority of irons get hung up on certain aspects of clothing when you move in different directions, but this iron never seems to get hung up.
As an added bonus, the Panasonic NI-WL600 comes with a variety of feature that not only makes the iron one of the safest around but also makes it stand out from all of the other irons because of how convenient it is to use.
- Cordless design – One of the best things about the cordless design of the iron is that there is no more worrying about the cord. This iron can easily be used by right or left-handed people because there is no cord to get in the way. Not to mention there are no more worries about being tangled up in the cord while ironing or tripping over it as you work. The iron does come with a cord, but it is fully retractable into the rechargeable base of the iron. The cordless feature also allows the iron to twist and turn in any direction with ease; even allowing those cuffs and collars to be reached.
- Curved Sole Plate – The curved design of the soleplate is an added bonus because it allows for easy ironing. One of the biggest problems that people have is moving the iron backwards; it often gets hung up on pockets or snagged on seams. The curved soleplate allows the iron to flow easily in each direction because both ends have pointed tips, also allowing easy access to cuff and collars.
- Stay Clean System Along With Anti-Drip – One of the biggest problems irons face is the buildup of sediments inside the iron due to the water being used in the iron. To help prevent this, the Panasonic NI-WL600 comes with a “Stay Clean” system that prevents clogged vents by stopping any calcium from building up inside the vaporizing chamber. The anti-rip system is a water seal that is found inside the iron so that no water leaks outside of the iron to damage the clothes.
- Electronic Temperature Control Along With Adjustable Steam – With different types of fabrics one temperature is not going to fit all, so the temperature often needs to be adjusted. Turning a dial was simple, but this iron has an electronic system that allows users to push a few buttons to select the desired temperature. The amount of steam being used can also be adjusted based on the ironing needs, settings range from extra steam to light steam, but there is also a no steam option.
- Iron is Difficult TO Keep Hot – One of the worst things about this iron is that you cannot simply set it down for it to stay hot. This is difficult because I find that when I iron when I go to move a garment I set the iron down on the ironing board and pick it back up when I am ready. With this iron to keep the iron hot when the garment is being adjusted, the iron must be placed back onto the rechargeable base, which also must be plugged in to keep the iron hot.
The Panasonic NI-Wl600 is one of the best cordless irons around. The iron is one of the few irons that I have ever used that gets hot in less than one minute. Even better is that the refillable water tank is detachable, so taking it out allows the user to refill the iron in a small sink. The Panasonic NI-WL600 iron is offered at a reasonable price and comes with a spray mist feature that gives the user extra water as needed for those stubborn wrinkles.